Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Gimme Shelter

First full day in DC with Kendra. Her parents were here, and we all made a day of it in Old Town Alexandria. Pictures and more adventurous stories to follow. But we did encounter a familiar face in Georgetown. He was sitting on a bench outside a Barnes and Noble. You'd think he could have at least picked an independent store. They're all over the place.

Kendra's mom: "He's creepy. I'm glad I wasn't with you guys because I probably would have kicked his feet."

Oh and for the Mullenites in the audience...We were in a great store called Ten Thousand Villages, and I heard my name called. Katie Murray (class of '02) happened to be visiting Alexandria from Charlotte where she's doing TFA and happened to be in the store. She said she recognized my voice. Who could forget it? That beats your pigeon story Jax!





From a WTD friend...
Naturally.


and.....

courtesy of Lisa, Peter's rewrite of Kelly. Pour it on.