Thursday, October 4, 2007

Flobottery at its finest...

Another wonderful LockerPartners production...


As many of you know, I have been touting the power of this band ad nauseum to anyone who will listen. I have brought a number of different friends who enjoy all kinds of music to a number of different shows, and I haven't heard one negative response. If I drone on and on about them, it is because I truly believe in the power of their message and their music. I have never wanted a band to succeed like I want Flobots to.

The music industry needs a band that cares like this. This country needs to embrace a band bent on change and creating dialogues. They have their own ideas about where they want society to go, and they pursue them through music and activism, but the real power is their dedication to creating relavent dialogue. They don't propagandize, they encourage discussion and awareness.


So for those of you who have not trusted me about their live experience, take 6 minutes and watch this video. If your interest isn't at least a little bit piqued, I wonder how you and I know each other.

No comments: