Saturday, January 26, 2008

It sits on my lap...my desktop didn't do that

I recently decided to take the financial plunge and get a new computer. The ol' Dell desktop was a fantastic companion throughout college, but it was about time that I upgraded, particularly because I have many, many videos that need to be edited, pictures to organize, and a life of events to put into a synced up calendar (because we all know just how busy I am).

After about an hour in the Apple store with Andy and Annie, I walked--nay strutted-- out of the Apple store with my most recent display of technological materialism. Thus, with this new convenient computer, I have made a few resolutions:

1) Keep my life organized with a complete address book and calendar. I never kept up with Outlook like I promised Booger I would, so this is my chance to redeem myself.
2) Edit all the videos from my camera (JJRO debauchery from the summer of '03 included).
3) Consistently blog about musical fancies and other assorted opinions

With that said, I present you with some PhotoBooth fun had tonight while spending some much needed time with my favorite person in the entire world.













1 comment:

L Simpson said...

have i mentioned that i think the title of this post is fabulous?

if not, it's fabulous!