Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder



Above: Roommate (with a capital RRRRRRRRR) Leia and me as we sweat it out in Tempe.


I apologize for my lack of updates, but for about two weeks, I have been adjusting to life on the road again. In reality this means that after shows when I had on my patented to do lists to blog before going to bed, I have just put it off and off and off in favor of getting more sleep.

Fear not though. I will be playing catch up for the next few days, and you, my coveted audience, shall receive plenty of information about the best burritos in San Diego, crepes and merch sales in San Francisco, the terrible existence that is life in Reno, a banana phone date with Doomtree in Seattle, some beer in Boise with some other hip-hoppers, disasters in Salt Lake City, Mile High Music Fest in all its glory, and a sweaty night in Dallas.

I will send e-mails out as they get published.

No comments: